Our Undergraduate Placements are ideal for those students on courses that allow either a shorter-term placement (between two and four weeks) or longer term placement (usually for the whole of third year).
We look to attract good quality, rounded, enthusiastic and driven candidates. It gives those successful candidates a head start when graduating as they will build work experience and have practical knowledge of surveying. The scheme gives candidates training support to ensure knowledge and experience across sectors is gained.
Do you think you have the drive and enthusiasm to be one of our Undergraduate Placements?
- Gain valuable work experience
- Build practical knowledge and skills
- Structured learning workshops and CPD events
- Support and liaison with University from Placement team
- Access and support from experienced surveyors
- Gain experience in a range of sectors
- Graduate/Apprentice Forum for peer to peer support
“I really enjoyed being part of the residential team for my university placement. It enabled me to get practical knowledge experience of the industry I hope to go into and feel it will help me during my final year at university. It was a great experience and hope to join the Graduate Programme with Shepherds once I graduate”
Sarah – Placement Student
We currently take placements from
University/Edinburgh Napier University/Robert Gordon University/Heriot Watt University/University of Glasgow