We require to appoint a Property Manager to be based in our Glasgow office to assist in the management of a portfolio of multi-let and standalone commercial properties throughout Scotland.
Hours: 37.5 hrs/week.
Salary: Dependent on experience plus Car/Car Allowance for right candidate.
We require to appoint an Associate / Senior Property Manager to be based in our Glasgow office to undertake the management of a portfolio of multi-let and stand-alone commercial properties throughout the Region.
The key duties will be focused on managing a defined portfolio of properties which will include the procurement and management of landlord services, preparation of service charge budgets and reconciliations, ensuring compliance with statutory obligations, management of tenant obligations, and arranging planned and reactive maintenance works as required.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 3 years experience in commercial property management and will preferably be MRICS or AssocRICS qualified.
The position offers the right individual an excellent opportunity for career advancement based on personal achievement.
- Full responsibility for the management of a range of property assets.
- Preparation and management of service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- Procurement of services to properties in multiple occupation.
- Database management.
- Ensuring compliance with all appropriate statutory obligations.
- Managing tenant obligations.
Skills/Experience – Essential
- Experience of working in a commercial property management environment.
- Experience of property management and accounting databases.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Familiarity with commercial leases.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Driving licence.
Skills/Experience – Desirable
- MRICS / AssocRICS qualification.
Shepherd Commercial provides a wide range of Commercial Property Services including: asset management; acquisitions and disposals; project consultancy; lease advisory; property construction and renewables. We also provide expert advice for taxation purposes, property transactions and purchase orders for single properties, large developments and portfolios.