We appreciate that for some, full time Higher Education is not for them and to this end we have worked closely with Napier University to develop our Graduate Apprentice Scheme to attract good quality, rounded, enthusiastic and driven candidates to join our firm.
The bespoke scheme enables candidates to train on the job to gain practical experience and build knowledge, while working to attain higher education and professional qualifications and earning a salary. The scheme gives candidates training support to ensure knowledge and experience across sectors is gained and to eventually pass the APC and become quality surveyors. Candidates do require certain school grades to gain entry to the course but otherwise can come from many different walks of life whether straight from school or as a career change.
Do you think you have the drive and enthusiasm to join our Graduate Apprentice Scheme?
- Obtain a degree and Professional qualifications while working
- Earn a salary while you learn
- Build professional and technical skills
- Structured learning workshops and CPD events
- Support from Graduate Apprentice Scheme team
- Access to experienced in-house APC assessors
- Support from experienced surveyors
- Gain experience in a range of sectors
- Graduate/Apprentice Forum for peer to peer support
“The Graduate Apprentice scheme allowed me to get straight in to work in the industry I wanted to and to earn while doing the Napier university course. The day to day practical experience gained allowed me to make quick sense of the course and put it into practice. I’ve completed the course I am working toward my APC assessment and putting my knowledge to use in”
Ali – Recently passed Graduate Apprentice